CEL-SHADING | $100 USD
SCENES | $250 USD
EXPERIMENTAL SKETCH | $25 USD
Terms and Conditions
BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO COMMISSION.
Don't lie or cheat about your commission; be respectful about mine and every other artist's boundaries. If I find out you weren't being truthful in your commission details (e.g. character isn't yours/ is actually underage, etc.), I will personally blacklist you and not complete your commission. You will also not get a refund.
How to Commission Me
Fill out this form: https://form.jotform.com/211568314522047
OR send an email to email@example.com with subject title “Commission” and a brief description with the following:
- your name/username to address you by + pronouns
- your paypal email (if different from your email)
- visual references (links only, no attachments)
As of 18th June, 2021, I am no longer accepting FA notes or twitter DMs for commissions except for minor tweaks and edits. You MUST use the form or email me.
- You must be 18 years or older to commission me. No ifs, ands, or buts.
- Paypal USD invoices only. Half-installments can be negotiated.
- Payment must be made within 30 days before any work is done.
- I reserve the right to turn down your commission for any reason.
- No refunds after more than 50% of work is completed.
DO'S and DON'Ts
I WILL draw:
I WON'T draw:
- celebrities/real people
- lolicon (underage)
- non-con (rape)
- bigoted/racist/x-phobic content
Fetishes I LOVE to draw:
- demons/willful corruption
- growth (50/50)
- size difference
- rough sex/BDSM
- large insertions
**Fetishes I WON'T draw:
- any biological wastes
*Email me for my SFW art.
**If something isn't listed, just ask.
All work is done on an A4 canvas (roughly 8.27" × 11.69") at 350dpi and will be sent as a jpeg through e-mail. You may ask for a US letter-sized canvas at no extra cost. Larger sizes cost more, smaller sizes cost the same as the starting rate.
You can alter, crop or repost the work (with credit due) wherever you want but you can’t sell it on t-shirts, prints, CDs, etc. This is considered commercial work and is under a different set of terms (See “commercial work” section).
Personal, one-off commissions cannot be used for any commercial purposes. If you want to license the artwork, please contact me.
If you would like to commission a for-profit piece (advertisement, publishing, promotion, t-shirts, etc) please specify this in your inquiry with a budget ready. Commercial rates are decided upon a case-by-case basis and are subject to higher commission rates.
Updated 18th June, 2021.